Training & Events
In all of our courses, you will not only be actively engaged, you will be PRESSING LAPTOP keys. We give you more bang for your training dollar. How to work smarter, not harder by making your internal controls work for you. You also get the benefit of not having to buy software for any of our courses as it’s already on your laptop, freeware, or on your network. We can tailor a course to suit your needs or you can pick from our off the shelf training packages.
- Presentation for the IIA Fiji Chapter on 2 August 2012
- Guest speaker Amanda Wall at the IIA Papua New Guinea Conference on 20-21 September 2012
- Guest speaker Amanda Wall at the ACIIA Conference Bangkok on 8-10 November 2012
- In-house training for the Office of the Auditor-General, Fiji on 10-14 January 2013
- Forensic Analytics in Dubai 28-29 January 2013 for Marcus Evans
- Guest speakers Amanda Wall and Bob McDonald at SOPAC 2013 Brisbane on 3-6 March 2013
Courses currently available:
- Continuous Control Monitoring
- Advanced Data Analytics Level 1
- Advanced Data Analytics Level 2
- Statistical Sampling for Tests of Controls, Compliance and Fraud
- Business Process Analysis for Complex (automated/IT heavy) processes
- Microsoft Access for Auditors, finding Fraud / Waste / Abuse
And stay tuned for the following courses:
- Statistical Sampling for Tests of Detail
- Government Auditing Tools and Techniques
- Basic Auditing Skills (audit boot camp)
- Excel for Auditors
How to Arrange Training
- In-house: We come to you. Recommended for groups of 5 or more. (If your audit unit is small, get together with some other colleagues)
- For professional bodies and/or chapters: We come to you. We offer profit sharing business models based on number of attendees.
- For individuals: Register your interest with us and we’ll let you know when training is coming to a venue near you.
- Keep an eye out for us at conferences, as listed above under the subheading Upcoming Events.
COMING SOON: Our courses are being converted to on-line training modules